We are thrilled to be able to open our doors to guests once again and we are very aware of the need to provide safety for both our guests and staff at this time, whilst still ensuring you have a restful and fabulous stay in South Yorkshire.
As we are all aware COVID-19 has brought many challenges to our ways of life. So, in order to make your stay at Hooton Pagnell Hall a most pleasant, safe and memorable one, we have made a few changes to our operations and would like to take this opportunity to share these with you.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding of these measures whilst the present government guidelines are in place.
- Will have their temperatures checked daily.
- Will not be allowed to enter if their temperature is above 38 degrees.
- Will avoid physical contact with guests and other staff and practice 2-metre social distancing.
- Will wear a mask when inside common areas and the kitchen.
- Will wash and sanitise hands frequently.
- The office has been relocated to avoid unnecessary presence in the building.
Personal Hygiene and PPE
- Hand sanitiser dispensers and wipes have been placed in all bedrooms and common spaces.
- Social distancing signs and hand sanitisation reminders are displayed in common areas.
- Public toilets are off-limits and guests are to use toilets in their rooms.
- Face masks are placed in all guest bedrooms.
- Guests are required to wear masks in common areas, except when eating or drinking.
- Guests are required to maintain 2-metre social distancing from other guests.
- All non-essential items have been removed from rooms.
- All sheets, towels, linen etc are laundered and sanitised in high heat wash.
- Staff will wear masks when handling clean linen.
- All touchpoints are sanitized, including but not limited to light switches, remotes, and bedside lamps.
- All toiletries will be for guest use only and will be disposed of at checkout.
- Unused PPE items will be disposed of after departure.
- Bedrooms are additionally sanitised via disinfecting fogging machine.
- Will undergo frequent sanitisation by staff when in the building.
- All furniture, cushions and common spaces will also be additionally sanitised by disinfecting fogging machine.
- Non-essential items that pose extra contamination risks such as magazines and touchpoints etc. will be removed from the building.
- Hand sanitizing wipes and sanitiser dispensers are in all areas so guests can use as needed.
- We have now placed a small dining table and chairs in each room. Your breakfast will be served to your room each morning at the time of your choosing between 8:30 and 10 am.
Check-in and Check-out
- All guests or visitors will be asked to complete a pre-arrival health questionnaire to be returned to Hooton Pagnell Hall at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
- On arrival, we will take your temperature and if this reads above 38 degrees, regrettably we will be unable to continue with check-in.
- Guests can pre-pay and pay outstanding bills via online bank deposit link before departure.
Hotel stays are still very safe and comfortable as long all guests are prepared to follow the simple guidelines. In a changing world, we still greatly value your visit, and we are completely available to be available at all hours and for convenience. Though you may not see us all the time, we are always on the property and ready to serve you for anything that you may need, to make your stay all the more relaxing.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Team Hooton Pagnell Hall.