We’re delighted to introduce our small, yet oh-so-beautiful package for 15.
Hello! I hope you’re all well this morning, thank you for popping by as we announce our new, rather lovely, small wedding package.
The Government have released further guidance to announce that intimate weddings are to now include 15 people, for potentially, the next 6 months. This came as a little of a shock to the whole of our joyous and love-filled industry, our couples and ourselves.
However, in more much more positive news – weddings are still allowed to go ahead, and so is love.
So, whether you’re recently engaged (perhaps a beautiful lockdown story?) or changing up your plans a little, our ‘small yet perfectly formed package for 15’ allows you to celebrate your marriage in a sublime, country house location, surrounded by your most loved.
Let us not forget just how wondrous this time of the year is; the softening of colours in the trees, the slight crunch of leaves, frost-touched grass on a morning and cosy, candle-lit evenings.
So, what’s included?
Our special package allows for:
- The Exclusive Hire of our magical Summer House which is licensed for Civil Marriages. This is the most splendid location for an intimate wedding, and a beautiful blank canvas to decorate as you wish.
- The use of our ‘Stately Style’ Main Hall for your reception drinks, canapés and meal.
- A dedicated wedding professional and Master of Ceremonies
- 3 Canapés and a Main Course (per person)
- A delicious Naked or Semi-Naked cake, provided by our in-house caterer, ‘Eat Me – Drink Me‘
- 1 welcome reception cocktail or drink, 1 glass of wine and 1 charge of Prosecco (per person)
- 2 hours of photography including the use of all our splendid gardens by the wonderful ‘Eve Hopkinson Photography‘ or uber-talented Mark Crayden.
- The use of easels and lanterns for decorative purposes
- On-site parking
- Cutlery, crockery, glassware & napery
- Discounted rates on our elegantly decorated rooms at Hooton Pagnell Hall (available from the night before and the night of the wedding)
- A complimentary, luxury Junior Suite on the wedding night for you to enjoy as a couple
- Accredited with “Good to Go” (British tourist authority standard) recognised property and totally COVID-19 aware
We’re delighted to offer all of the above for the price of £4,000 inclusive of VAT up until 31st March 2021. We will require a 15% non-refundable deposit to secure your date and the balance will be due 15 days ahead of your wedding day.
Please note that this package does not include registry office fees, other suppliers and incidental and personal arrangements. We are of course, completely able to upgrade different parts of the package, should you wish. For example, the drinks packages and food offering.
In the event of a local lockdown, we will offer you a free move to another date within 2020 or 2021. Alternatively, if there is no date available due to an extended lockdown, we will, of course, provide you with a full refund.
We are fully flexible and understand that these are precedented and times, so we will work with you to ensure we can fulfil your special day. For further details, we would absolutely love to hear from you. Please get in contact by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
With love, as always, team Hooton Pagnell Hall. x