Magical, elegant and truly special wedding celebrations at Hooton Pagnell Hall.
Good morning, what a glorious September day it is! We are hoping that this late summer loveliness continues further into the month so that we can squeeze in that final BBQ, wear another floaty summer dress and enjoy the quiet birdsong with a good book in the evening.
This time of the year is beautiful, come rain or shine. The golden light, the softening of colours, the crunch of leaves; the frost-touched grass and cosy, candle-lit evenings.
All of which, undoubtedly, make Autumn and Winter such wonderful seasons to tie-the-knot.
This year has been a rollercoaster of a ride, but thankfully, intimate weddings and special celebrations are now allowed to go ahead with a maximum number of 30 guests. Which is why, we are ever-so delighted to share with you our smaller, yet perfectly formed wedding package.
So, what’s included?
Our special package allows for:
- Exclusive Hire of the Tithe Barn, which is licensed for Civil Marriages. Our Tithe Barn is the perfect, most elegant backdrop for a ceremony and wedding celebration
- A dedicated wedding professional and Master of Ceremonies
- 3 Canapes and a Main Course (per person)
- A Naked or Semi-Naked cake for up to 30 guests, provided by our in-house caterer, ‘Eat Me – Drink Me‘
- 1 welcome reception cocktail or drink, 1 glass of wine and 1 charge of Prosecco (per person)
- 2 hours of photography including the use of all our splendid gardens by the wonderful ‘Eve Hopkinson Photography‘
- The use of easels, roman candles and lanterns for decorative purposes
- On-site parking
- Cutlery, crockery, glassware & napery
- Discounted accommodation at Hooton Pagnell Hall (available from the night before and the night of the wedding)
- A complimentary Junior Suite on the wedding night for you to enjoy as a couple
- Accredited with “Good to Go” (British tourist authority standard) recognised property and totally COVID-19 aware
We’re delighted to offer all of the above for the price of £5,000 inclusive of VAT. We will require a 15% non-refundable deposit to secure your date and the balance will be due 15 days ahead of your wedding day.
This exciting offer is valid from the 1st September 2020 to 22nd December 2020.
Please note that this package does not include registry office fees, other suppliers and incidental and personal arrangements. We are completely able to upgrade different parts of the package, should you wish. For example, drinks packages and food offering.
In the event of a local lockdown, we will offer you a free move to another date within 2020, or if there is no date available due to an extended lockdown, we will, of course, provide you with a full refund.
We are fully flexible and understand that these are precedented times, so we will work with you to ensure we can fulfil your special day. For further details, we would absolutely love to hear from you. Please get in contact by emailing email@example.com.
With love, team Hooton Pagnell Hall. x